Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Thriller





Auntie Brandi and Jayden stopped over this afternoon, after she said she would never talk to me again, since her and Jayden stopped over earlier while Summer and I were upstairs taking a nap and she was locked out about ready to pee herself. LOL, sorry Brandi! It is hard to stay mad at me apparently, since she can back over 15 minutes later!




Jayden kept playing music on Brandi's phone and Summer was dancing, and stomping her little feet. Jayden had some moves as well! Thriller by Micheal Jackon was a favorite.







Summer was really interested in how Jayden was doing that.

"Jayden can I see? Can I?"








Isn't Jayden face hilarious, I think he was looking at the dog.



If you can tell Jayden has black hair, Brandi sprayed it with some color in a can. He had his halloween party at school today and was a vampire. Wa-HA-Ha-HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment