Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Curtains, aprons, and irons, OH MY!




I have completed project two and three! Another apron, and valances. The valances really excite me, and I'll tell you why. I could not find curtains with the fabric I like. I made four valances for two rooms for $4.50. I don't know, but I figure I just saved myself $30.

Thia apron pattern was difficult and didn't come out right so I had to modify it all by myself. It was supposed to be a round neck, but when I put it on it looked like I cut a hole in a potato sack and was wearing that. But I made it into a "kimono" style apron as you can see. LOL

This summer Brandi and I had a rummage and I sold my iron, because lets face it, I don't iron our T-shirts. =) Well now that I'm am sewing I need an iron. So I saw this on Craiglist. A super cute ironing board and iron for 5 bucks! Funny thing is the iron is the very same kind I sold I wonder if it my original... Onyx says hi!






Here, I thought I should throw in a picture of the little piggy eating spaghetti at lunch today.
She's a pasta lover!>

No bib, I live on the wild side!

No comments:

Post a Comment