Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Daddy's day off!

My two favorite people.







Chris had the day off which was NOT ordinary, but that just made the day twice as good. Chris had to run to walmart to get me another 78 cent pack of buttons we paid for but did not have once we got home. Grrr. He had football on the TV all day, the Vikings lost their streak. Summer and I went for a walk and played outside, while Daddy was working on inside projects.









Yucky ugly brown leaves, time to cut the grass for the last time!













"Hey, there's my Dad!"









YAY! I love when projects get done! Don't get me wrong, I'm not afraid of work and I used to enjoy home projects. But I just don't have time to start and finish a project with you know who running around, and clinging to my leg. So the trim is painted and the windows are complete! They look beautiful, thanks to my wonderful husband.



This is Chris taking a break to come see what we were up to.






This did not last long, but check this out!




Thats right my friends, I put her down and she didn't wake up, until her dad came in the house and loud mouth Bailey had to bark as she ran to greet Chris at the door. 2 minutes of "me" time wasn't enough but, oh well there will be more naps to try again.

2 comments:

  1. Want to see if it works for me, I know some of you said you would have liked to leave acomment and it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I think if you have Yahoo mail, you choose Google account for the profile selection. *I think* Thanks guys!!

    ReplyDelete