Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bubbles and belly buttons

These are a few of her favorite things...da da da da. She has found a great interest in bubbles. We have a couple bubble bottles and wands lying around house and I tell you, you can not go through a room with out hearing, "bubble." It is so dang cute. We ran out of the bubbles in the wand, which is her favorite. So daddy looked online how to make your own bubbles and voila! I came downstairs after getting Sum to sleep and Chris is in the kitchen experimenting with a bubble mix. Chris asked me to save the milk jug, he means business with these bubbles! Summer will now have a never ending supply.





Please blow bubbles? No right now Summer.





NOW! NOW! NOW!





This is a bubble hissy taking place




Oh, and if you have a belly button, watch out! This kid loves hers and anyone else's she can find. She lifts our shirts so you will show her your belly button and she giggles, she thinks they are so funny, and since she just found hers I think she thinks it's funny that other people have them too.




What the heck is this?



Fun! I can put my finger in there!


I like this thing.


















No comments:

Post a Comment