Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trying to find fun inside




For Summer's 1st birthday her dad and I gave her two rocking horses. One is special, b/c it was made for me by my uncle Jim when I was little. It is still a little big for her but she likes to ride it if you hold on to her. The other is a soft fuzzy pony that talks and gallops. She was afraid ofit until now. Ride um cowgirl! She actually gets it rocking all by herself.




We went for a walk today and then played in the yard, although it was pretty nippley outside. We can not watch TV all week thanks to the drool monster who shorted out the remote, I don't watch a ton of TV, but no TV, UGH!! Even though Summer has a couple hundred books, we can't read them. She always wants the one you have! Good thing she can entertain herself with the strangest things, like for instance, this bucket.



What's that dog's, you want in?

No comments:

Post a Comment