Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas party!

This last weekend Chris and I attended his company Christmas party. It was so much fun, although these parties are from 5 pm tp 11 pm. Seems a bit much, but you have to stick around in case they draw your name for a big prize every hour! The party was at Kahills in The Marinna Inn, which is very nice. Since Chris works for Beef Products Inc, we had to have their beef, which Chris said was more likely better quality, so we enjoyed prime rib. There was a cute photo booth that you could get a cute holiday card with four pictures of you and your better half for free. I don't think the line ever ended though. There was a DJ and a dance floor.

Chris recieved his 5 year service award, which was a sterio that has an Ipod dock,very cool. His name was also drawn and he won a 10.1 mega pixel digital camera from Sony. We already have an awesome digital camera thanks to Bob, my father in law, so we are going to return it and get Chris some warm coveralls that he will need for all the snow that is to hit the Midwest.

My parents watched Summer, my nephews, Tyler and Jayden were here, and it sounds like Jayden and Summer played all night! I had arranged for my dad to come pick me up at 7:30 so I could get Summer to bed, since I'm the only lucky one to be able to. But i was tired and Summer was definetly ready for bed once she saw me, ew, and Crab-by! Of course she missed her second nap that day. But all in all we had a lot of fun and it was a great day! I was so nervous about how Summer was going to do, I forgot to take pictures. :{

No comments:

Post a Comment