Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Back from I don't know where..

Sorry about the break I have taken from blogging. I have new pictures and some updates!  We had our 4D ultrasound, it was amazing, unfortunatly I can not share any pics b/c my scanner is broken.  We are having another little girl! We are so blessed and excited, Summer will have a little sister, and *hopefully* be very good friends!

We had our roof done, and it is finished and looking very nice, glad that is over and done with! We have done so much too this house it is ridiculous.


Here is the shocking before and after...








Wow, that's pretty cool to compare. That is the difference from 4.5 years ago when we moved in! but believe me, it's not done yet.





The one any only Summer....
Is ready for the warm weather, trying on her new suit. She loves looking at herself in the mirror, which surprises me, I don't know where she gets her vanity from, not me, seriously.... It was 81 degrees here yesterday. She wants to be outside all the time and who could blame her, after that looonng winter we just endured.

Smells good




"See, have a smell"

1 comment:

  1. welcome back to bloggy land!
    CONGRATULATIONS on another little girl!
    Summer will love having a sister!
    too bad you couldn't scan the pics on...so cool that you got to do 4D
    they are always both really cool to me and a little scary :)

    house looks great!
    we have stuck so much into ours also
    makes me think we should have built new

    summer is adorable with her flower :)

    ReplyDelete