Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Where have I been?


Busy, busy, busy! My sister Jac and my nephew Tyler have moved in and we are happy to have them. She came from AZ and with our 28 inches of snow on the ground I think she is in a state of shock, poor girl!


Since old man winter gave us a doosey of a storm over Christmas, for the first time we were not able to spend Christmas eve at mom and dad's. So my sister Brandi and Jayden came over. We ate chili and let the kids open their gifts.







Summer absolutely loved tearing open her gifts and other people as well! Did I mention she likes to be diaperless too?









Awe, smart idea dad, giving your 1 year old markers. Her and Jayden are having a blast with them!







Oh, there they go...in the mouth, and who's not looking? Guess I dropped the ball there! But wait, who is taking that picture?! Cough! (Her dad) LOL









Thank God they are non toxic. My poor baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment